Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome!!


Okay group here is your chance to blog about all sorts of things. Here is a place we can support each other and give each other ideas that can help us through our weak times. I would like everyone to put a memo about themselves so we can all get to know each other a little better. If you feel like throwing around a little friendly banter or trash talk (as someone told me) then all the more fun to have. I will let you know about me first. My name is Jenny Hokanson and I am in serious need of losing some poundage. My goal is to lose about 80 lbs. (not necessarily before June but total weight loss). I grew up in Mattawa WA and played a ton of sports. If I would of kept up on the sports I probably wouldn't have the weight problem I do today, but with birthing babies and such you know it all goes down hill (gravity is an unfortunate thing in this case). My husband is Mike and we have 6 kids--3 girls and 3 boys. I used to be a Yorgesen so my sister, sister-in-law, and brother are in group with us. I am a total stress eater and so the hardest times I have are during stressful times. I also like to eat during the afternoons like around 2 pm so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I really can't think about anything else right now so if you have any questions about me feel free to ask! JENNY

3 comments:

  1. Try drinking a large glass of water when you are craving something. Even though is does not satisfy the craving it does make it so you eat less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a certain snack that you are able to eat on your specific diet? A protein might take some of the craving away (that is on your list right?) Of course the water thing is always helpful too.--Kattie

    ReplyDelete