Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 6

This weeks Results:

1. Frans .88% (just want to point out that Frans has not had a plus since we started congrats Frans!!)
2. Kattie .37%
3.Maria 0%
4. Wendy +.98%
5.Christine +1.24%
6.Jenny +2.01% (UGGGGH!!!)
7.Danna--no report
8.Schuy--no report

Good Luck this week everyone! I know I am going to need it if anyone has some great advice please by all means I really should not cheat this week--but I am afraid with stress I will.

I know there are stress in our lives, so let's try to recognize it and find an outlet for it. Whether it is drinking more water, taking a walk, jumping on a trampoline, reading a book, taking a bath, or whatever it is that we can find some time to regroup and think about our goals and how it is going to better our lives with this weight loss. Let's try not to get too discouraged and keep thinking positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment