Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Beginnings

Okay so we started this blog before when we were doing a group to lose weight. It ended in June. I have decided to take over the blog and use it as my personal journal through losing weight. Today is Day 3 for me. I have lost 7 lbs so far. Today was hard. Let me tell you--you know you have a sugar addiction when you are cleaning the floor and find a piece of chocolate and think "I few carpet hairs won't taste so bad" (I know totally gross)! I didn't eat it I threw it away but I really wanted some sugar today. I am trying to find new things to do to take my mind off of what I can't have. I am hoping that by writing a "journal" about the struggles with losing weight will help me be healthier and lighter. Tomorrow I will define my long term goals and my short term goals. I have invited two others to join me to be healthier and lose weight. I don't know if they will blog but hopefully together we can lose weight and more importantly be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment